9 Reasons You May Need Our Pet Sitting Services
For Your Dogs • Cats • Birds • Small-Cage Animals
- Long work days
- Running errands
- Late night business meeting
- You’re out of town
- Extended vacation
- Unexpected delays
- Sudden family illness, injury, or surgery recovery
- Family emergency
No matter the reason, Coopers Companions Pet Services is here for you.
Our Pet Sitting Services Include
- “Like-One-Of-Our-Own” companionship: hugs, kisses, and belly rubs
- Daily Report Card/E-mail of your pet’s day
- Outdoor walks, playtime, and exercise
- Feedings/Cool, fresh water
- Cleanup any pet messes (indoor and out)
- Poop-Scoop yard/Litter box and Small-cage cleanup
- Basic grooming (brushing/combing)
- Medications administered (if necessary)
- Yummy treats (if permitted)
Also included: Basic House Sitting Tasks
- Watering plants
- Taking out trash and recycle bins
- Bringing in mail and newspaper
- Adjusting lights and drapes so your home maintains “lived-in” look
Pet Sitting Rates: $15.00 – $19.00 per visit depending on location. Price to be determined at free consultation.
Extended Vacation Visits: Discounts available for 5+ days. Please inquire when scheduling.
Special Extended Vacation Note: We will follow your pets daily routine per your instructions. As you know, it’s important that your pet has daily companionship, socialization, and playtime. Dogs generally require 2 to 3 visits per day. Cats and other pets require 1 to 2 daily visits. Bottom-line: As determined by you, we will follow your pet’s schedule while you are away.
If you are looking for overnight pet care, we are willing to discuss your needs and come up with an acceptable rate. This service has limited availability at this time, please inquire.
TLC Overnight Package: Approximately $55.00/night (overnight pet sitting) includes
- Evening pet care routine between 4pm and 7pm
- An overnight stay (check-in by 10pm)
- Morning pet care routine between 6am and 9am
- If a mid-day walk is needed, an additional fee per visit may apply (waived for established clients)
House Key Policy
We will pickup your house key before our service begins and drop it off the day after you return. We will not lock the key in your home after the last scheduled visit. If there is an emergency, or your return is delayed, we can then still re-enter your home to care for your pet.
A Copy Of Your Key
Building your trust is very important to us. Allowing us, with your specific permission, to keep a copy of your key will ensure you’re able to make a reservation over the phone whenever you and your pet need us. It is particularly useful when you must work late or leave town on short notice.
Keys left on file with us will always be stored in a secure location. And, of course, we will never enter your home without your permission.